Thursday, 24 January 2008

Pics3 - Food!

Baklava or Baklawa is a rich, sweet pastry found in many cuisines of the Middle East, the Balkans and South Asia and developed in Ottoman cuisine. It is made of chopped nuts, usually walnuts or pistachios, layered with phyllo pastry, sweetened with sugar or honey syrup. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baklawa

tis was a gift from hubby's jordanian fren. cost @ SAR80. depending on the brand and quality of the baklava. to me it's soooo sweeeetttt.......makan one piece dah cukup!





From this to ------------ yummy muffins in just 15mins! Made this blueberry muffin yesterday. I so luv express snacks!





Tis one masak sendiri aaa! My so call butter prawn!



Kabsah aka nasi ayam minus the chicken soup. What we usually have when yours truly rasa malas nak masak!

Kabsa (Arabic: كبسة) is a family of rice dishes that are served in Arab Countries along the Persian Gulf. ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabsa





My first attempt buat karipap, jadik!! :-)
But my first attempt buat apam balik, ada sikit kureng!
I think I'm better at cooking dishes compared to cooking dessert. So far Thai food are top on the list - paprik, tomyam, daging merah, ayam halia. Others, ayam masak merah, daging masak nenas, chicken mushroom,asam pedas and ikan masak lemak cili api.
Okay lah kan??? I think my mom would be surprised that I can cook all that!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

noor!
cayalahhhhh
buat karipappp apam balikkkk
dah cuba buat kopok leko blom?
sat haaa... aku coba dulu
takut keras cam batu
kehkehkehhhh

 
Designed by Lena