Friday, 14 December 2007

Hajj

Insyallah me and hubby will be going to Mecca for our Hajj tomorrow, Dec 15. *Nervous,excited, nervous*

I have not finished my packing and yet here I am blogging!

We decided not to bring our kids as we think they are better off in Riyadh. Fortunately Onna, my good fren here volunteered to take care of them..bless her! Sigh...it does feel 'berat' to leave them for 6-7 days but it think this is the best arrangement. Insyaallah. One thing tho, it's comforting to know that they will be in good hands as Onna is a great mom :-)

My mind is actually full of things and list that I need to pack, prepare and buy! So just a quick note for now. Can't think straight. We will be back Dec 23. Then I will write a long story of our journey.

Till then, do pray that everything will be safe. May Allah bless our pilgrimage. Insyallah!

By the way, Salam Aidiladha to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best to you and your husband. All will turn out good for good people!

Anonymous said...

congratulations and may you be blessed

 
Designed by Lena